Available in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and North Queensland
Encouraging Active Bodies while Nurturing Active Minds
Active Attitudes programs look to build confidence in kids through skill development and encouraging them to explore new things.
Active Attitudes offer two programs :-
- SPORT - They work their programs in with traditional sports seasons, as this engages participants in line with what they may be playing
on the weekend or sports going on in their community. This includes AFL, Touch Rugby, OzTag, Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Baseball, Cricket, Hockey,
Athletics, T-ball, Netball, Team Games and Mini Bootcamp.
- WELLNESS – Programs are designed to build insight and confidence in dealing with everyday tasks, triumphs and potential challenges
through yoga, pilates, dance, nutrition & cooking, or meditation.
- Your choice of Sport or Wellness Program
- Programs conducted by fully trained and accredited staff
- Each child receives an Achievement Certificate at the completion of the program
- Full compliance verification and documentations
Add Your Review: