Lots of fun and laughter in this high-energy circuit, games and boxing workshops!
Put on some gloves and get boxing away!
Games and Circuits are played using cones, balls, tags, hoops, mixed with a lot of running and laughter. Games are safely designed and planned so that
all the children feel encouraged to give it a go and participate, even for the most shy and inactive kids.
- Team based ball games (modified tag, long ball, rob the nest, capture the ball, etc)
- Circuit games
- Boxing and kickboxing
- Fun, high energy
- Suited to children of all ages
- Have fun whilst learning new skills
- Children learn sportsmanship, teamwork and communication.
- Aaron will come to you with all the equipment required all he needs is space (preferably an open grass area)
- Aaron will encourage all kids to participation with a wide variety of games ensuring no one is left out.
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: