Cook In A Box is an affordable and exciting DIY kit providing children with basic cookery skills.
Make Cooking at Vacation Care easy with Cook In A Box!
Cook In A Box is a great way to enable children to make healthy food choices for life!
Popular with thousands of Aussie children, Cook In A Box modules contain everything required to teach a cooking
class for up to 30 children in a 60 minute period. Nothing for your staff to prepare, plan or shop for.
Tailored to ability levels from Prep/Kindergarten to Year 6, Cook In A Box kits provide not just a fun activity, but also a rich, multi-faceted experience.
Easy, cost-effective and fun, and includes:
- Instructional videos – you don’t need to be confident cook to teach this incursion
- Expertly written cooking class guides and support
- Simple, nutritious allergy aware recipes suitable for children to prepare in a kitchen, hall, any room or outdoor area
- Everything provided - ingredients, tools and recipe for each child to cook a portion size of whole recipe from start to finish by themselves
- Kid-safe utensils for children to ensure safety
- Cooking equipment (if required) – that your centre keeps
- Paddock to plate - options to use produce from your veggie patch
- Serving containers and eating implements so children can enjoy eating what they’ve made with minimal cleaning up at the end of the cooking class
Recipe/Theme Options to choose from:
- Summer Treats - Ice Block Making
- Australia Day - Scones and hand churned butter
- Chinese New Year - Fried Rice
Add Your Review: