Earthbeats shares music, song and dance of our multicultural Australia
Celebrate Naidoc with Earthbeats!
This NAIDOC, Earthbeats shares music, song and dance of our multicultural Australia, with a special Indigenous focus.
- Learn the concepts of music - beat, rhythm, pitch, melody and tempo
- Hands-on experience with many different instruments, including drums and percussion
- Festive way to engage in a multicultural music experience!
- All musical equipment required is brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: