Meet one of Australia's most accomplished hula hoopers and discover how to do loads of hoops tricks
Comedy, hula hoops and fabulous costumes!
One of the team of super-circus-hoopers will be teaching children how to spin hoops, whether it is for the very first time, or to learn more complicated
and fabulous moves. Try a new mind boggling trick or two!
- Children will get to spin hoops on their fingers, waist, knees and toes - anything goes!
- Pumping music and groovy beats make this workshop lots of fun!
- Hoops and groovy music brought to your centre for this workshop
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Location Currawong Children's Centre
Location St Kevins
Add Your Review: