She will show you all how to try a new mind boggling trick or two!
Get Amongst the Action!
Heidi Hoops, one of Australia's most accomplished hula hoopers, teaches children how to spin the hoop whether it is for the very first time or to learn
more complicated and fabulous moves. She will show you all how to try a new mind boggling trick or two!
- Heidi will help children spin hoops on their fingers, waist, knees and toes - anything goes!
- Pumping music and groovy beats make this workshop lots of fun!
- Heidi Hoops brings her hoops and groovy music to your centre for this workshop
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Location St Anthony's
Location St Marys
Location Gordon West
Location All Hallows
Location Hornsby South
Add Your Review: