Learn about the properties of ANZAC plants and their history
Lest We Forget
Why are some plants traditionally worn on ANZAC day?
Why are they significant and what do they represent?
How does Rosemary help us to remember?
- Learn about the properties of ANZAC plants and their history
- Decorate your biodegradable pot.
- Choose an ANZAC inspired seedling to plant inside and take home with you
- Everything you need for a great green ANZAC experience is brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: