All karts are speed limited and speed controlled
A Fun Day of Action & Thrills!
Kiddie Kartz brings all the fun and action right to your school! With an inflatable track and battery operated karts for both indoor or outdoor racing,
and with safety top-of-mind, the Kiddie Kartz team is professional and committed to providing an experience students will love.
- All karts provided by Kiddie Kartz are very safe with all rides contained within an inflatable track
- Trained staff supervise at all times and control the karts speed depending on both each individual child’s ability as well as the number of riders
on the track at any time
- Remote control can stop the karts at any time if necessary.
- Track can be set up indoors or outdoors to cater to most school facilites and weather conditions
- Kiddie Kartz provide two different types of karts; junior karts (suitable for children aged 4-10 years) are easy to operate with an accelerator pedal
and release brake system, whilst the intermediate karts (suitable for children 6-11 years) have colour-coded handles on the steering wheel to control
acceleration and braking.
- All Kiddie Kartz karts are battery operated, therefore no emission, no noise and no hot engines.
- Inflatable track, 3 kartz and safety equipment
- 2 Fully Trained Staff supervising at all times
- Full compliance verification and documentation
- Easily accessible indoor or outdoor space the approximate size of a basketball court
- Parking for provider located near activity area
- Please inform Fun Day Out when booking if area is concrete, asphalt, indoors or synthetic grass
Click here to view Outcomes
Add Your Review: