Prepare and cook Kangaroo Meatballs and Damper
Get into Bush Tucker at your Centre!
Led by Jess Sinnott, a Yuin and Wiradjuri woman living in Sydney, children will have a unique opportunity to learn about Australia's First People, their
culture, heritage and their food.
- Prepare and cook Kangaroo Meatballs and Damper
- Learn all about Aboriginal culture, heritage and history
- 2 hours of fun learning
- All equipment and materials included and brought to your centre for this cultural workshop
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: