Children will complete an edited film within the day.
An Engaging Filmmaking Holiday Workshop!
This introductory workshop offers each child the ability to collaborate on their own movie. Gain basic skills in presenting to camera, camera techniques,
sound production, editing and working as a crew.
- Children will complete an edited film within the day.
- The film is then "airdropped" or shared on a device at your centre at the completion of the workshop.
- 6hrs of Filmmaking Fun!
- All required equipment will be provided and brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation
- Best suited to approx. 30 children
- Clear space for activity provider and the audience
- Provide close parking to the hall/venue
- Ensure you give clear directions to the hall/venue
- Ensure you have access to keys for gates beforehand
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: