A fun and playful look at the history of abstract art
Abstract Art with a Difference!
The colourful Ms Kandinsky invites children into her abstract world where they are granted an Artistic License to think deeply, dress oddly, play differently
and exercise their imaginations. Children let go of inhibitions to express themselves freely through their art in this engaging workshop.
- A poignant tale of artistic discovery told through music, puppetry and audience interaction
- A fun and playful look at the history of abstract art
- All children create their own abstract artwork on canvas
- Ms Kandinsky instils in each and every child a confidence that art is for all!
- Ms Kandinsky brings all materials for this fun and imaginative trip
through the world of abstract art
- 2 hour workshop
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: