Learn how to land a plane and rescue a patient!
A Unique Experience!
Imagine flying the skies in a life-sized replica fuselage of a Royal Flying Doctor plane! This flight simulator comes to your centre for an action-packed
session of learning and working as a team. This is a fantastic experience not to be missed!
- A fully equipped flight simulator with stretchers, communications, oxygen, suction and other equipment used by our everyday heroes - the doctors, nurses
and pilots of the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Hear inspiring stories
- Learn how to land a plane and rescue a patient!
- Gain intercultural understanding about Aussie kids in remote communities
- Learn critical and creative thinking
- A life-sized replica of the fuselage of a Flying Doctor plane is brought to your site.
- All tuition and activities included
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Location Yarra Primary YOSHC
Add Your Review: