Ever wondered how a film can scare you right off your seat?!
Making scary films uses all the techniques you need to make ALL sorts of films -suspense, action and emotion
- Professional filmmakers will show children techniques in:- how to use camera movement, angles and framing plus music and sound effects
- Children will learn how lighting and performance manipulate, shock and scare their audience right of out of their seats!!
- Film will be 'airdropped' or shared on a device in your centre at the end of the day of workshop
- 5hrs of Filmmaking Fun!
- All required equipment will be provided and brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation
- Best suited to approx. 30 children, ages 7+ as content may 'frighten' younger children
- Clear space for activity provider and the audience
- Provide close parking to the hall/venue
- Ensure you give clear directions to the hall/venue
- Ensure you have access to keys for gates beforehand
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: