Just in time for Halloween learn how a film can scare you right off your seat!
Ever wondered how a film can scare you right off your seat?!
Making scary films uses all the techniques you need to make ALL sorts of films -suspense, action and emotion.
- Professional filmmakers will show children techniques in:- how to use camera movement, angles and framing plus music and sound effects
- Children will learn how lighting and performance manipulate, shock and scare their audience right of out of their seats!!
- Film will be 'airdropped' or shared on a device in your centre at the end of the day of workshop
- 5hrs of Filmmaking Fun!
- All required equipment will be provided and brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation
- Best suited to approx. 30 children, ages 7+ as content may 'frighten' younger children
- Clear space for activity provider and the audience
- Provide close parking to the hall/venue
- Ensure you give clear directions to the hall/venue
- Ensure you have access to keys for gates beforehand
Add Your Review: