A Day with a Difference!
Thread Together has a simple goal: To deliver quality clothing and shoes to those in the community who are doing it tough. In this wonderful hands-on excursion
children will learn about those in crisis such as asylum seekers and indigenous communities, and see how everyone can make a difference.
- Learn about the important work of Thread Together
- Help volunteers sort clothing for those in need
- Craft - Children will be encouraged to make something for someone less fortunate than themselves and something to take home
- Gentle Yoga lesson to prompt wellness in their own lives
- Morning tea
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators