Each child creates and takes home a wearable piece of art work!
Create a Wearable Mini Masterpiece!
Ideal for any age group, art teacher Donna helps children explore their inner creativity in this fantastic workshop. Each child creates and takes home
a wearable piece of art work!
- Create a painting, slogan or an abstract art piece
- Quality non-toxic fabric paints are used in many colours including fluorescent
- Finished items can be washed repeatedly for a lasting experience
- Donna can easily adapt this workshop to a Naidoc experience by incorporating Aboriginal designs
- All art materials are included to complete the project
- Full compliance verification and documentation
My Time Our Place Framework
- OUTCOME 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
- OUTCOME 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- OUTCOME 3: Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- OUTCOME 4: Children are confident and involved learners
- OUTCOME 5: Children are effective communicators
Add Your Review: