This 2-hour workshop is brought to you by the delightful Nupur Dance Group at their Pennant Hills Studio.
An enriching cultural experience taught through the enchanting rhythm of Bollywood dance.
Children will take part in demonstrations with props such as Ghungroo (bells that are worn around the ankle) and Dandia sticks (used for a special festival in India leading up to Festival of Diwali).
- Dress up in Bollywood costumes!
- Listen to a brief history of Bollywood and watch a professional performance
- Learn a step-by-step routine
- Learn and play through fun games
- Children receive a keepsake after the workshop (bindis stickers)