Explore Sydney’s incredible coastline and its history
Let one of our informative historical guides share their knowledge on our colonial and Indigenous past.
- Learn how the First Australians fished, dived, gathered, and hunted in the beachside areas
- Let our guides take you on a journey back in time and learn about how our beautiful coastline has changed since the arrival of settlers
- Gather & taste bush tucker and medicine from our coastal cliffs & gullies
- Learn about the Convict & Colonial history of the area, taste the edible plants and seaweeds once collected by the early settlers
- Discover how the ocean was once considered a dangerous place by the European arrivals and where today it is our playground