Immerse your kids in our beach culture and it’s history along the Eastern Suburbs Coastal Walk!
Join Bombora Tours team in bringing the Coogee to Clovelly walk to life.
Explore the fascinating Colonial and modern history of our City Beaches and how we became the ocean loving Nation we are today.
Kids will walk the Coogee (Koojah-smelly seaweed) to Clovelly (- Little Coogee) Coastal Trail with a local Author and Historical guide, Grant Hyde exploring beaches
and coastal bush.
- Learn about our plants, sea life and animals that call this beautiful coastline home
- Tours from Coogee to Clovelly
- The beaches & coastal tracks we venture upon are full of edible seaweeds, fruits, seeds, and leaves. Why don’t we taste a few?
- See old photos of the beaches and the massive changes that were made to them
- Hear fascinating stories about shark attacks and how British Colonials learned to swim and overcame their fear of the sea
- From May to November see if you can spot a whale. Using our powerful binoculars spot migrating humpbacks heading up and down the coastline