Small Steps to Saving Lives
At Cool Kids First Aid we believe that anyone can help to save a life.
We use Small Steps in an age appropriate, fun, and interactive way to introduce children to the basic but essential skills of first aid and managing an emergency
- An introduction to the principles of DRSABCD
- Correct CPR (currently not teaching mouth to mask techniques for breathing due to COVID-19).
- Introduction to using a defibrillator
- How to call ‘000’ utilising our Triple 000 Trainer App
- Basics on Asthma and Anaphylaxis including signs and symptoms and treatment
- Snake and spider bite First Aid Treatment
- Basic bleeding control
- Each child will receive a certificate at the completion of the program