Give the Kids an Adventure they will Never Forget!
EcoWalker Bush Explorer Tours provide kids aged 7 to 12 with a bush adventure searching for and learning about invertebrates like bugs, beetles and spiders within Sydney Harbour National Park.
The kids will take on the role of a Bush Explorer and participate in a number of fun activities that investigates special relationships between plants and animals.
The Bush Explorers will walk along the park trails learning about the native trees, shrubs and flowers as well as the native beetles, frogs and birds.
These activities are focused on the NSW Stage 2 and Stage 3 curriculum and are conducted in a safe learning environment with knowledgeable staff.
- Learning about the different characteristics of invertebrates
- Be guided along the walking trail to complete a scavenger hunt
- Guess who games
- Conservation and Aboriginal heritage talk
- 1.5 hour adventure with our fun and knowledgeable guides
- Bush Explorer activity booklet with puzzles and colour in designs
- Full compliance verification and documentation