Food, Fibre and Fuel
Understanding our aboriginal past to our sustainable farming future in the ‘living world’!
An educational and entertaining journey exploring the use of water conservation, crop and animal development to meet the needs of an ever changing global
Children will be able to think critically and creatively whilst engaged in hands on activities designed to motivate and activate higher order thinking.
- Presented by Farmer Dave Graham
- Damper cooking – Farmer Dave will show children how it is done
- Physical bush games – Lots of fun and laughter
- Plant production (wheat and chickpeas) centre will be left with an ongoing project – children will be able to watch as plants grow
- 2hr program
- Aligned with the Australian Curriculum ACSSU043 ACSSU094
- Full compliance verification and documentation