This incursion engages the students with mind bending prestidigitation, playful whimsy, thought-provoking questions and scientific discussion.
Highlights & Inclusions
- A unique and unforgettable experience of wonder, designed to entertain and educate
- Part show, Part interactive, Part hands on
- Each student is given a Workshop Kit with all the supplies to recreate these items, under the careful tutelage of the master wizard
- Educators are left with samples and everything that the children make, they get to keep
- Full compliance verification and documentation
What is provided:
- An interactive activity delivered via Zoom.
- Your Zoom link and instructions on how to connect will be sent to you before your session starts.
- Each Virtual Experience can be custom tailored for your group.
What you will need to provide:
- Access to Zoom.
- For large groups a big screen would be ideal, and a laptop or tablet for small groups.
Curriculum & Syllabuses
Science and Technology students will develop knowledge, skills and understanding:
- scientific inquiry through the process of working scientifically
- design and production processes in the development of solutions
- design and production of digital solutions
- the natural world including living things, materials, forces, energy, and Earth and space
- the built environment including engineering principles and systems, food and fibre production, and material technologies
- digital technologies including digital systems and how digital technologies represent data