Making Science Fun and Accessible!
A voyage of discovery, where science meets science fiction and magic meets mystery.
In this engaging and interactive incursion, Jay weaves dry ice fog, coloured lights, and crystals into a multi-sensory, multi-media experience.
From past to future, smoke signals to smartphones, from ancient astronomy and celestial navigation to GPS and black holes, this is a fantastic voyage across time, and the great milestones of science.
- With thought-provoking quotes from Aristotle, Newton and Da Vinci to Tesla, Einstein and Sagan, the goal is to make science fun and accessible
- To inspire a mindset for a lifelong sense of learning and discovery
- This presentation is adaptable for all age groups
- Jay presents this 1.5hr journey of Invention, inspiration, and imagination.
- Full compliance verification and documentation