Come walkabout with your kids & local Aboriginal guides from the Dharawal – Yuin people.
Kadoo Indigenous and Cultural Tours aims to provide an educational and authentic insight into the oldest surviving culture on Earth.
Immerse your kids in Aboriginal culture at La Perouse or Watsons Bay, discover the local flora and fauna and learn about the region’s diverse history.
“Their tours in both La Perouse and Watsons Bay, highlighting how early Indigenous lived in these areas has allowed us to connect to a history we rarely knew existed. The tours are informative and fun and easily keep the children engaged, in seeing how plants and trees we walk past everyday, are sources of food and medicine to our first nations people.
I would highly recommend Kadoo tours to any school service especially vacation care. The locals are beautiful and the knowledge imparted a fantastic way to build connectivity with our Indigenous heritage.”
Cass Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre
- Enjoy a truly authentic Aboriginal cultural tour in La Perouse or Watsons Bay
- Hear wonderful stories about local indigenous culture, their people and their Dreaming of this land
- Maybe spot a whale and learn about native birds, animals & sea life
- Be involved in a traditional ochre ceremony and a ‘Welcome to the Country’
- Hear about how the Aboriginal people hunted, fished & gathered throughout the area
- Enjoy some bush tucker straight from the bush
- Let Kadoo bring the bush to life