Kids’ yoga is so much more than a bunch of poses! Empower children of all ages by helping them to develop strong bodies, embrace their uniqueness, experience inner-calm and most importantly HAVE LOTS OF FUN!
Workshops are interactive, all-inclusive and non-competitive with a strong focus on self-love, equality, sustainability, acceptance, gratitude and compassion.
Little Posers use a variety of mediums to engage and excite kids including movement, games, music, dancing, breathing exercises, storytelling and the use of our most valuable tool – our IMAGINATIONS!
Workshops are designed to encompass the wellbeing of the whole child by helping them to increase physical strength, flexibility, while building a strong self-image and resilience.
“Thanks for setting up the Little Posers Yoga for us last minute this afternoon. I just wanted to let you know that Kristy is great! Her program is good and she was able to keep most of the children engaged through the whole 90 minutes. She’s also great with keeping the children listening and she handles those that are quite challenging very well.”
Anna, Truscott Street OOSH
- Help improve balance, coordination and fine motor skills
- Enhance creativity and imagination
- Manage Stress and anxiety
- Help children self-regulate emotions
- Promote positive self-talk
- A 90min workshop designed to help children connect to themselves and their peers!
- Full compliance verification and documentation