A 5 week program consisting of 1 hour each week, learning a mini musical piece.
This workshop is an inclusive program, designed to spark each child’s imagination and increase their confidence through interactive group singing, dancing and drama role play, resulting in a well-rounded performance at the end of each session.
The choices for the mini musical piece include
- Peter Pan
- Oliver; or
- Legal Blonde Junior; or
- During the 5 week workshop, children would learn to sing, dance and act
- At the end of the 5 weeks, children will perform the musical piece to teachers and/or parents. On this day, children can bring props from home to ‘dress into their character’
- The duration of the piece will vary between 5 to 10 mins depending on the children’s ages and how fast they develop skills
- Children will be guided by experienced teachers from the Next Move Studios team
- Full compliance verification and documentation