First Australians and Orienteering Activities
EcoWalks Tours provide kids with an adventure navigating through an orienteering course whilst learning about the Gai-mariagal People of Sydney.
EcoWalks Tours will bring the historians and geographers out of the kids as they use navigation skills to uncover the past and learn about our First Nations People.
Kids work together to learn how to navigate using a compass around an orienteering course set up at your school or centre.
By the end of their incursion, the kids would have uncovered and learnt about traditional life of the Gai-mariagal People and sound navigation skills.
- Learn about the Borogegal and Cammeraygal Clans of the Gai-mariagal People
- Discover what everyday life was like for our First Australians of Sydney
- Develop skills in navigation
- 1.5 hour learning experience with fun and knowledgeable guides
- Games, factsheets and puzzles
- Full compliance verification and documentation