Tales Short and Tall incursions will give kids an insight into the incredible evolution of the written word.
Let Shakespeare himself oversee the children’s journey back in time using ink, quills, and parchment. He will put the kids on the road to formulating a “mind map” and their first novel.
- Students will watch a fun, informative PowerPoint presentation on the evolution of mankind’s greatest achievement, the written word
- Listen to exciting passages from Grant’s novels as the students are asked to develop their own writing skills
- Look at exciting props such as shark & crocodile jaws, Neanderthal, and animal skulls and how they can use those to spark their own “Tales Short & Tall”
- Use beautiful quills, fountain pens, ink, and parchment to create their own masterpieces
- Learn how their own writing can be inspired by history, their experiences and from the tales of their cherished elders