Super cute and super fun, little creations that become keychain and magnet art. Kids will love being able to use their piece of art in this fun way. It’s an easy process, kids copy, colour then cook!! There are 16 fun designs in each pack. These DIY key ring ornaments and magnets are sure to be a big hit.
- 10 plastic sheets
- 3 tracing cards (6 images on each)
- 16 coloured pencils
- 10 charm chains
- 1 magnet strip
- Choose an image from the tracing card
- Lay plastic sheet dull side up over the card and trace your design (dark colours work best to outline the image)
- Colour your picture
- Once you finish decorating your design- cut around your design using curved, rounded edges to ensure your finished charm will be smooth. Be sure to leave a space around your picture.
- Preheat an oven to 325degF
- Set your cutout pictures (shiny sides down) in the centre of an oven-safe glass baking dish leaving a small space between each cutout.
- Remove from oven when cutouts have shrunk to about half their original size and flattened. (This takes approx 6 – 12 mins)
- Allow your charms to for 30 mins
$15.00 flat rate*
*Large orders will incur additional postage charges. A member of our team will contact you to discuss before your order is dispatched.