Children will participate in a series of fun and engaging team-building challenges.
These challenges encourage children to work together to solve challenges and win against their peers in a friendly competition.
Activities include challenges such as Tower Building, Water Bucket Challenge, Tug-of-war and Ball Sports. A fun and exciting way encourage teamwork and collaboration between children of all ages.
- BillyCart Racing – children race against each other and the clock
- Water Bucket Challenge and Tug of War – using the power of teamwork
- Tower Building – using PVC pipes and tape; who can build the tallest tower?
- Ball Sports – again using teamwork have fun with a 3-part ball challenge
- Blanket Volleyball – test fitness and strategize with lots of laughter
- Champion Reveal – which team will win?