Artificial Intelligence is an Incursion program that introduces students to the key scientific concepts of Artificial Intelligence.
Kids learn about A.I. and get to interact with live demonstrations of computer vision for object detection, human pose estimation, self driving cars on a large driving track and cutting edge A.I. powered robotics.
Kids also workshop future applications of the technology and their impact on the world.
- To understand the science and technology of Artificial Intelligence
- To learn about A.I. and how it works for application like computer vision
- To learn about how it can be applied and the changes that it may make to our lives in the near future
- To implement A.I. for live computer vision tasks like object detection, human pose estimation, face recognition, self driving cars and robotics
- To brainstorm future applications of the technology and discuss students thoughts on A.I.