In a world where children are consumed by technology and instant gratification, the relaxed pace of the farm is a perfect opportunity for all ages to take a moment to reflect on how the food they consume gets to their tables.
“They were really amazing and they added in some team games and activities which made for a great and packed day”
- Your Food Starts here – understanding paddock to plate with a packing shed demonstration
- Bee Presentation – discover bee keeping and harvesting, and the importance of bees to sustainable farming
- Animal Tour – Goats, pigs, geese, chickens, guinea pigs and horses; understand their environments and how they’re cared for
- Aboriginal hand painting tour and tractor ride
- Seed planting to take home and have a go picking fruit that’s in season on your visit!