Become a Geologist to dig up the earth’s secrets.
Children will look at real specimens and do cool experiments to learn about plate tectonics, earthquakes, volcanoes and the earths layers.
“I just wanted to compliment you on Karen yesterday afternoon. She was absolutely fantastic and had all our kids mesmerised which is pretty difficult normally. Thank you so much for the fantastic find.”
Nicky – St Michaels
- Children will learn about the Earth’s processes
- Common types of rocks
- Comparing geological features
- Hands on investigations – Field works practices, applying geographical tools, observation
- This incursion is brought to your centre to teach children about the natural world
- Full compliance verification and documentation