What’s the buzz on helping our bees and why it’s so important.
Are worms the hardest working soil improvers in your garden?
How do we attract more beneficial insects and discourage the pesky ones?
- Learn about basic plant requirements and how insect interact with them
- The ‘good guys’ vs ‘bad guys’ identifying beneficial insects and friends of the garden
- “Show & Tell” worms with interest facts
- Decorate a biodegradable pot
- Choose your own insect-attracting seedling to pot up and take home