‘Minute to Win it’, is a thrilling and entertaining way to engage children in quick, exciting challenges that typically involve simple tasks that must be completed within a minute. They often require thinking, strategizing, and problem-solving and as time goes by the pressure mounts along with the level of excitement.
During this exhilarating incursion, teamwork, communication, and social skills will be enhanced and children will learn to approach challenges methodically, enhancing their cognitive skills. This fast paced and fun phenomenon has become a popular favourite among children and now they can play against their peers in this inclusive immersive session.
- Various challenging interactive challenges that test both physical and mental capability
- Inclusive environment where all levels and abilities can enjoy an array of tasks
- Enhance mind, body co-ordination, develops fine and gross motor skills
- Fosters healthy competition and teaches children to support and encourage others
- Immersive environment helps to reduce stress levels and alleviate anxiety