As the weather changes, so does the world around us. Discover how animals act when faced with torrential rain and scorching sun.
Highlights & Inclusions
- Hands on participation
- Students will learn about animal’s natural history and unique traits and, how to protect our wildlife
- Sessions can be structured to align with your school timetable
- Up to date Working with Children Check, Risk Assessment and Certificate of Currency provided
What is provided:
- An interactive activity delivered via Zoom.
- Your Zoom link and instructions on how to connect will be sent to you before your session starts.
- Each Virtual Experience can be custom tailored for your group.
What you will need to provide:
- Access to Zoom.
- For large groups a big screen would be ideal, and a laptop or tablet for small groups.
Curriculum & Syllabuses (Kindergarten)
- Identifies how daily & seasonal changes in the environment affect living things (Ste-6ES-E)
- Recognise living things have basic needs such as air, food & water (ACSSU002)
- Observe how daily & seasonal changes affect the environment
- Identify living things & external features of plants & animals in the local environment
Christian has over 10 years’ experience in the animal industry, and possesses a wide wealth of knowledge.
He is a certified venomous snake handler, travelling to South Africa where he tackled some of the most feared and dangerous snakes on the planet!
He is also a certified wildlife carer and has many qualifications in both captive animal management and helping animals in the wild.