In a world where children are consumed by technology and instant gratification, the relaxed pace of the farm is a perfect opportunity for all ages to take a moment to reflect on how the food they consume gets to their tables.
- Your Food Starts here – understanding paddock to plate with a packing shed demonstration
- Bee Presentation – discover bee keeping and harvesting, and the importance of bees to sustainable farming
- Animal Tour – Goats, pigs, geese, chickens, guinea pigs and horses; understand their environments and how they’re cared for
- Aboriginal hand painting tour and tractor ride
- Seed planting to take home and have a go picking fruit that’s in season on your visit!
Swing, jump and climb your way through 20+ obstacles – like the Warped Wall, Pole Maze and Horizontal Tables.
Highly trained staff will be there to supervise making sure everyone plays safe. Ninja Pac takes safety seriously with soft-fall padding everywhere.
The obstacle course has specific safety checks completed daily, weekly, monthly and annually to ensure all equipment is up to standard.
Ninja Parc is an inclusive activity with options for all ability levels. Kids can unlock their potential through a unique blend of creative play.
- Swing, jump and climb your way through 20+ obstacles
- Warped Wall, Pole Maze and Horizontal Tables
- It’s safe. It’s fun. It’s addictive
Clube de Lutas
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is a highly effective form of non-violet martial art especially in self-defence for children. It teaches kids how to defend themselves on the ground against bigger and stronger opponent’s utilising control and submission over kicks and punches.
Combining fun and physical activities for children along with learning the fundamentals of Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques and values to improve confidence, discipline, and sense of belonging. Life skills that will help guide and shape strong, confident, and capable kids.
- Fundamental movement skills
- Decision making and critical thinking
- Self-Awareness and self-esteem
- Leadership skills
- Anti-bullying Mindset – Fun scenarios that kids can relate too
Australian Wildlife Sanctuary Bargo
Come and visit the wonderful world of wildlife and immerse your kids in the rich nature, culture, and history of the Australian Wildlife Sanctuary at Bargo!
Australian Wildlife Education Officers have backgrounds in wildlife keeping and veterinary sciences, meaning that the programs delivered are backed with expert knowledge.
- A range of hands on experiences, and activities to encourage learning and fun!
- From classification and habitats, to conservation, biodiversity and the interconnectedness of life, children can allow their minds to explore and expand into new concepts within this engaging environment.
Berry Island Reserve
Located at the southern end of Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft, Berry Island reserve is a small almost circular island that is linked to the mainland by a wide grassed causeway.
Berry Island was known to be a fishing, hunting and camping site for Aboriginal communities in 19th Century.
- Guided bush walk along the Gadyan Track that interprets Aboriginal History
- See evidence of the Aboriginal way of life including shell middens, axe grindings and rock carvings
- Children have their faces painted with Ochre in culturally appropriate patterns
- Bush tucker and sustainability talk
- Children can bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the play area and great views Berry Island offers
Fortress Melbourne provides a safe space for all ages by hosting private game servers that only those playing in the venue can access.
Each child will be set up on an Alienware computer with a headset, mouse and keyboard.
The event host will guide children on how to play and troubleshoot the game.
- Embark on a digital adventure in the Alienware Arena as chidden explore the world of Minecraft. Ideal for 5-8 years olds
- Battle it out in the Alienware Arena in a private Fortnite Battle Royale. Ideal for 8-12 years olds
With spectacular views of the harbour, Sydney’s much loved Luna Park is a superbly restored 1930’s amusement park where everyone goes…. just to have fun!
- Loads of fun rides
- 40 metre high ferris wheel
- Best vantage points for uninterrupted views of all that Sydney has to offer
Our Big Kitchen
A rewarding day out where children will not only learn of and gain an understanding of cooking and healthy eating habits, but they will be able to experience the joy of helping those less fortunate than themselves.
At Our Big Kitchen their programs are designed to teach the children about OBK and how they help the community. The children also partake in a craft activity making cards for someone in need, cookie baking, and the excursion also includes lunch.
Our Big Kitchen is a kosher certified HACCP approved industrial kitchen located at The Yeshiva Centre in Bondi.
- Make bread rolls, cookies and other food (Some to take home too)
- Drama and movement games
- Hear inspiring stories and celebrate a different theme each school holidays
- Nut Free, Kosher and Halal certified
Sailability Penrith Lakes
Experience the freedom, pride and sense of achievement of learning to sail your own boat!
This non-profit organisation is dedicated to providing sailing access to all. They have unsinkable, all-access dinghies which are incredibly stable and responsive, making them easy for anyone to skipper.
- Sail your own boat
- Easy joystick steering
- Access dinghies available for those with a disability
Allianz Stadium Tour
Explore Australia’s newest and most exciting stadium in a behind the scenes tour!
Get kids excited and experience the new world class Allianz Stadium during the next school holidays! The new home for the Sydney Roosters, Sydney FC and NSW Waratahs.
This specially designed Vacation Care Group Tour will keep kids moving and engaged as we visit behind the scenes of the new Sydney footy stadium.
In this 90-minute experience children will feel like a sports star!
- Visit the players’ change rooms, just like sports heroes
- Get a commentator’s view of the field
- Experience award winning artist – tony Albert’s unique seating design and & other public art works
- See the inner workings of the Allianz Stadium
- Take part in plenty of activities and games
The first of its kind – VR Quest offers a unique experience.
Immerse yourself in a gaming experience you won’t find anywhere else. Ride rollercoasters, dive under the ocean or go into a ghost house.
This venue is above and beyond VR!
- A 360-degree rotating chair which gives you an amazing experience in virtual reality world you never been
- Fly through outer space to other galaxies
- Heaps of immersive experience rides and games
- This venue caters for ALL AGES
Coogee to Clovelly
Let one of our informative historical guides share their knowledge on our colonial and Indigenous past.
- Learn how the First Australians fished, dived, gathered, and hunted in the beachside areas
- Let our guides take you on a journey back in time and learn about how our beautiful coastline has changed since the arrival of settlers
- Gather & taste bush tucker and medicine from our coastal cliffs & gullies
- Learn about the Convict & Colonial history of the area, taste the edible plants and seaweeds once collected by the early settlers
- Discover how the ocean was once considered a dangerous place by the European arrivals and where today it is our playground
Ice Zoo is an ice rink with a difference, offering all the regular highlights of an ice rink, but with a focus on fun and entertainment.
Children will learn the basics of ice skating from an accompanying expert and can be helped along by some little friends, “The Penguins”!
For an extra $4 per child, Penguins can be hired for use as ‘training wheels’ for the younger children. Cool fun for everyone!
- Skate hire
- 15 min group learn to skate lesson
James Craig Sydney Heritage Fleet
Barque James Craig is rightly famous around the world.
She is Sydney’s only 19th Century square rigger (or Tall Ship) and her incredible restoration to full sailing condition was recognised in 2003 by the World Ship Trust’s award of their prestigious Maritime Medal. Her restoration cost almost $A30 million and took nearly 40 years to complete after she was rescued from Recherche Bay in far southern Tasmania.
- A guided tour of the vessel
- Learn about what is was like for the crew to sail a 19th century, square-rigged ship
- Experience first-hand what life was like for the officers and sailors of a Tall Ship by participating in a range of age-relevant activities such as
- setting sails, simple navigation, swabbing decks and handling lines
- This activity is flexible and can be tailored to individual needs!
Kicks Tenpin and Arcade
Kicks Tenpin Features 7 lanes of Tenpin bowling with an 80’s- 90’s disco feel for the ultimate bowling experience.
The Arcade features several state-of-the-art arcade games, along with some unforgettable classics such as Space Invaders, The Walking Dead, and Twin Moto GP. The ultimate arcade experience will be the XD Dark Ride, a multi-sensory interactive attraction that is virtual reality at its world-class best.
- Tenpin Bowling
- Arcade Games
- XD Theatre Ride
iFLY believe the impossible is possible – encouraging children of all abilities to dream big and dream often. iFly empowers children to soar beyond their own expectations regardless of their physical or cognitive challenges.
Children of all abilities can now be given the opportunity to spread their wings and fly like a superhero! This includes those in wheelchairs!
- A safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers
- All instructors have trained long and hard to make sure you fly safe and have the time of your life
Ultimate Family Entertainment
One of Australia’s biggest entertainment centres, there’s fun for all ages at Ultimate Sydney, Northmead!
The kids can bounce their way around 750 square metres of trampolines, scamper up the climbing wall and fall safely into the massive foam pit, and that is just the start.
Also featuring a massive indoor soft play area and jungle gym, there’s just no stopping the fun here. As safety is a top priority, there are separate areas for 0-5 years and 5-12 years.
- Over 750m2 of trampolines
- Massive Foam Pit
- Giant Climbing Wall
- Large Indoor Play Centre/Jungle Gym/Soft Play Area
Not your average ten pin bowling
- Bowling: Each Strike location has several ten pin bowling alleys, where you can play a traditional game of ten pin bowling. Bowling alleys have screens that play the latest video clips creating a party atmosphere and keep you rocking between turns.
- Laser: Each arena features state-of-the-art laser technology, individual soundscapes, amazing props and easy to use weapons. All this creates an adrenaline-packed experience that will blow your mind!
- Golf: 9 holes of mini golf
Holey Moley Golf Club, Strike Bowling and Laser!
Holey Moley is Australia’s most unique mini golf venue.
Forget the usual windmills and castles, at Holey Moley you will experience the craziest mini golf courses you have ever seen.
Each hole will keep you wanting more.
In addition to this there are eight Bowling lanes and Laser Tag.
- Putt Putt Golf
- Laser Tag
Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq
Archie Brothers – Cirque Electriq gives the excitement of arcades a new life!
Run yourself ragged around their arcade and activities – dodgems, bowling and more…
- Arcade Games Galore!
- Bumper Cars
- XD Theatre
- Target Practice
- Spy School – Laser Tag
- Laser Tag Frightmare
This immersive interactive experience features a whopping 15 rooms with different challenging games and activities. Each set (Corridor) consists of 5 interactive rooms making up a 30 mins experience.
Whether you’re trying to score points from the adult-sized ball pits, or scrambling to make up words from giant lettered cubes, these rooms will require teamwork to get as many points as you can in a short amount of time.
- 5 Challenge Rooms
- Interactive games and activities
- Use teamwork to move to the next room
B Lucky & Sons
B. Lucky & Sons is the newest old school venue in town!
Featuring everything from Mario Kart and Space Invaders to NBA Hoops and a Dance Revolution knock-off.
- Arcade games galore
- Mario Kart
- NBA Hoops
- Whack n Win
- Space Invaders
- Dance Games
Come and visit Sydney’s biggest classroom – Centennial Parklands is the place for education programs with a difference!
The Parklands’ diverse landscapes provide the perfect location to experience ‘hands-on nature’ and fieldwork. Sessions are full of fun activities that aim to include all learning styles, providing excellent learning and value for both the students and educators.
Centennial Parklands’ Education team is a group of professional, innovative and experienced educators who deliver play-based learning specific to the Parklands environment.
Monkey Baa Theatre
Whether at our theatre or at one in Sydney, on tour around Australia or in the classroom, we have something that will stretch the imagination of every young person.
Inside you will find information about shows that ignite imagination, workshops that celebrate playfulness, learning packs that empower young people, plus a bunch of engaging experiences for students and teachers.