Kids Go Crazy for Culture!
This jam-packed 2 hour workshop is a fun and interactive exploration of different cultures. Brought to you by talented stage and radio performer, Laura
Munro, she will inspire children to learn, perform and participate. This workshop develops kids’ cultural appreciation through drama, music and movement.
- Party in Mexico – children make their own maracas
- Learn skills of the art of French Mime
- Children kick up their legs, Can-Can style
- A good old fashioned American Hoedown
- Make crazy creations for New York Fashion Week
- Perform in their very own K-Pop band (Gangnam Style anyone?)
- All materials for this excellent 2 hour workshop are brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation