Cultural appreciation through dance, drama, music and trivia!
The workshop aims to promote and support cultural diversity, inclusiveness, well-being and social harmony.
Children will travel the world visiting places such as Mexico, France, USA and Korea through a series of fun and interacting activities.
- Party in Mexico – even creating their own maracas
- Try out their skills in the art of French mime
- Join in a good old-fashioned USA hoedown
- Kick their legs up – can-can style
- Design and model their very own crazy creations inspired by New York fashion week
- Be super sleuths as they uncover the wonderful world of K-Pop (Gangnam Style anyone?)
- Work as a team to compete for points to see who really is the most cultured of them all