Learn, Create and Participate!
Em’s Entertainment is so excited to announce that they have a BRAND NEW version of their hugely popular Culture Club Workshop available in 2019!
These workshops are a fantastic way to embrace cultural difference in a fun and interactive way.
- Try out the traditional art of Japanese Origami
- Test kids skills in a fun chopstick relay
- Create kids own unique Venetian inspired masks
- Participate in a Masquerade Parade
- Party on down as we have ourselves a Luauk
- Learn how to Hula Dance
- All materials brought to your centre for this 2hr workshop
- Full compliance verification and documentation