Science with an Aboriginal Perspective!
Take a look at the scientific principles behind some of the great inventions and environmental understandings of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Peoples. In this fun, musical and interactive show children will learn about the science of the Boomerang, Didgeridoo and lots more!
- Discover the science of the Boomerang
- Learn about the scientific properties of the sound of the Didgeridoo (Yidaki)
- Find out about the inventions of the great Aboriginal Scientist David Unaipon (whose face is on the Australian $50 note)
- See how Indigenous Peoples of NT are helping cut greenhouse gases
- Interactive and fun musical show is brought to your centre
- Full compliance verification and documentation