Aboriginal Cultural Education
Jess Sinnott is a Yuin and Wiradjuri woman living in Sydney. She has gained a wealth of knowledge about Aboriginal culture, history and heritage from her
family, community and co-workers.
Jess has worked as an Aboriginal Education Officer for The Aboriginal Heritage Office, Royal Botanic Gardens, National Parks and Wildlife Service, Taronga Zoo, TAFE NSW Northern Sydney Institute
- Children have their faces painted with Ochre in culturally appropriate patterns
- Bush tucker and sustainability talk
- Children have the opportunity to play Indigenous Games or learn an Indigenous Dance
- 2 full hours of fun learning about our First People!
- Full compliance verification and documentation