Step outside the box. Dance inside the circle
Option 1. Hoop Dance Class
Children are taught basic hoop dance skills including waist hooping and circus-style hoop tricks.
These sessions are great for developing rhythm, coordination and agility in children and most importantly, introducing them to alternative methods of exercise and play outside of the regular sport based curriculum.
Option 2. Hoop Dance Class, plus Make & Take
Combine a hoop dance class with a hoop making workshop. In the hoop making workshop, children are shown how professional dance hula hoops are made, they
are then given their own blank hoop to decorate with hoop-tapes which they can then learn to use and take home to keep.
- Lots of dancing and stacks of hula hoops that will have the children wiggling and giggling
- Plus children will learn a bunch of new fun tricks to try with hula hoops
- All dance hoops are supplied for these workshops in various sizes for children of different ages
- All materials are supplied and children take home their creations – make & take only
- Full compliance verification and documentation