This incursion looks at ways we can reduce, reuse and recycle to reduce our ecological footprint.
Students will learn that the best way to reduce waste is to not create it in the first place and that cutting down on your waste is easy.
“I just wanted to compliment you on Karen yesterday afternoon. She was absolutely fantastic and had all our kids mesmerised which is pretty difficult normally. Thank you so much for the fantastic find.”
Nicky – St Michaels
- Children will learn about living worlds
- Sustainable ways of living
- Protecting environments
- Creating a more ecologically and socially just world
- Making informed action
- Challenges to sustainability
- This incursion is brought to your centre to teach children about sustainability
- Full compliance verification and documentation