Trash Percussion is an exciting, vibrant and all-inclusive style of percussion designed with the view that anything and everything can be a musical instrument.
Trash Percussion utilises the philosophy that music is a combination of sound and silence and is promoted in the belief that everyone can play music.
“Exciting and engaging incursion HOWEVER very loud!”
Nicole Communities At Work
- Empowers children with a unique approach to music
- Children work together as a team to compose a truly original piece of music on non-traditional instruments
- Trash Percussion gives children a sense of ownership and appreciation in the composition process
- Involves group learning, teamwork, positive social skills, peer interaction and improves memory recall
- Workshop is a whole lot of loud fun!