Teaching children about civil engineering, sustainable city design, and the principles behind the construction of structures such as buildings, bridges, and roads.
Children will not only gain a deeper understanding of how these structures are built but also learn about engineering with the use of Magblox magnetic blocks, non-digital coding with Intelino Train, and circuits through Little Bits.
Through our program, children will learn the fundamentals of electricity and how it powers circuits. They will also learn how to create and manipulate circuits
themselves. This knowledge is not only useful for future engineers but also provides a solid foundation for children interested in architecture, urban planning, or environmental studies.
- Learning of architectural, non-digital coding, and electronics concepts
- Children will learn through trial and error, balance and gravity
- Help them develop visual thinking and learn to observe the environment from a new perspective by experimentation
- Help towards creativity and fine motor skills by giving children the opportunity to develop models and constructions while also developing their memory and knowledge
- Teamwork and collaboration