In a world where kids are consumed by technology and instant gratification, the relaxed pace of the farm is a perfect opportunity for all ages to take a moment to reflect on how the food they consume gets to their tables.
“Staff were very easy going, accommodating, organized, down to earth AND most of all so HELPFUL! Spent longer here than planned as it was just such a great day out!!! Everyone, the staff and kids really enjoyed their day”.
- Your Food Starts here – understanding paddock to plate with a packing shed demonstration
- Bee Presentation – discover bee keeping and harvesting, and the importance of bees to sustainable farming
- Animal Tour – Goats, pigs, geese, chickens, guinea pigs and horses; understand their environments and how they’re cared for
- Aboriginal hand painting tour and tractor ride
- Seed planting to take home and have a go picking fruit that’s in season on your visit!
- Tours, tastings and picking!
- Full compliance verification and documentation