Berry Island was known to be a fishing, hunting and camping site for Aboriginal communities in the 19th Century.
Join Yuin and Wiradjuri woman, Jess Sinnot on this discovery walk into history and learn about the First People of Australia.
- Guided bush walk along the Gadyan Track that interprets Aboriginal History
- See evidence of the Aboriginal way of life including shell middens, axe grindings and rock carvings
- Children have their faces painted with Ochre in culturally appropriate patterns
- Bush tucker and sustainability talk
- Play Indigenous Games
- 2 full hours of fun learning about our First People!
- Children can bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the play area and great views Berry Island offers
- Guided walking tour and all educational fun is included
- Full compliance verification and documentation