A whole day of sustainable fun in this interactive and hands on workshop!
Designed to help kids understand how the way we choose to live can impact the earth.
- Have a presentation on how you can be sustainable
- Do a sustainability audit of the school
- Conduct some hands on experiments with water
- Look at the journey of water from the mountains to the sea
- Have a presentation on different groups of animals
- Conduct fieldwork to look for evidence of animals in the school grounds
- Learn about different animal life cycles
- See live invertebrates
- Make an insect hotel for the school